Subscribe

Subscribe by feeds Or Subscribe via E-mail

Tuesday 22 January 2013

How is my income from Google Adsense at the moment ?

I received many emails from the readers to ask my income from Google Adsense at the moment because they did not see any my income report articles last few months. Honestly , the reason is i dont want to show my income anymore and i think that you already believed that i am making money online from Google Adsense. However, today i will let you know how was my income last few months to make you more trusted and convince you to believe in yourself on the way to make money online.
Why i don't want to show my income anymore ?

Firstly , i got trouble with my account last few months when i received more than ten thousands of invalid clicks on my Google Ads in one day and i just think that from someone who know my income from the report article in Blog tips World, after that they tried to find out my information to " kill " me. However , they just spent their time and they could not complete their purpose because i really have a big knowledge about Google Adsense and i know how to solve this problem.

Secondly , my friend gave me an advice that i should not show my income from Google Adsense in the public because it can make Google Adsense ban my account one day.

Income Report

My income in April and May has a little bit different because it was increasing from April to May suddenly with my surprising and it was the first time my income breached my goal in 2011 that is make over $2000 per month from Google Adsense. I really got many advantages from Google because they've brought to my blogs more traffic and my click value was also increasing too. Do you remember last few months when Google changed their algorithms which really affected to almost of my blogs to get more traffic from Google. The first and simple reason why i could get more traffic from Google on this time is all the content is original. Now i will show you my income in April and May. Never think that i want to show off or something like that, i just want to convince who are interested in making money online.



Here is payment of April earning : $1768.06



Here is payment of May earning: 2286.64
Now you can know my income at the moment and i will try to update it monthly to let you know how it work to me. How is my income in June and July ? It gonna be made you more surprising and incredible. Let visit my blog in the end of every month , i will be back to report everything of my blog including all my blog's traffic , income and guest posting article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment