Subscribe

Subscribe by feeds Or Subscribe via E-mail

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Monthly Income and Traffic Report - July 2011

I haven't reported my income and traffic in Blog tips World since last few months . The reason is i was really busy on last every single months and sometimes i had a think that it is not necessary. However, i have gotten a big mistake because these monthly reports were always one of the most popular and visited post , so as long as you still feel they are useful , i actually want to write my monthly report again and let you know how improving or how decreasing of Blog Tips World in every months.

monthly report blogging , monthly income and traffic report, report blogging
Now we start to the main topic :

Monthly Traffic Report on July

The traffic of July was a little increasing than last few months but it was still not really high traffic. The average visitors of my blog was about 100 visitors per day and i got the highest watermark was 185 visitors in single day in July . I think that is really the good sign for my blog when i hope it can breach the average visitors is about 200 visitors per day.

Here is the detail from Google Analytics :
  • All traffic sources sent a total of 3100 visits
  • 23.05% from Direct Traffic
  • 31.71% from Referring Sites
  • 45.23 from Search Engine
Here is the detail from Alexa :
  • Ranking Alexa is 275,971
  • Bounce Rate : 48.1%
  • Time On Site : 2.8283 minutes per visitors
I am really happy with this information when you see my blog traffic is not really high but the alexa ranking is developing quickly day by day. I think the reason is the bounce rate of visitors is low and time on site is improving. That's mean i can keep my readers in my blog longer and longer , with that achievement i will try to publish and create more useful and attractive articles for you to keep you as long as possible.

Monthly Income Report on July

If you read my last income report is How is my income from Google Adsense at the moment to compare with this month , you will see it is a little decreasing than June. However , i can earn more money from selling Ads Spot at Blog Tips World , it is definitely just small money but that is really the thing i want to do for my blog. I sold 2 Spot at Sidebar Banner 125x125 and hope it can be sold out next few days or few months.

Here is the information :

Google Adsense : 2146.20$
Wix Affiliate : 0.00$
Ads Spot : 20.00$

Total : 2166.20$


Here is my payment of June earning : 2146.20$
The different of Blog Tips World with last few months is i took away all the Advertisement of Commission Juntions or Sharesales because i am still not successful in making money with Affiliate Programs. The banner is not really useful for my blog which is not really high traffic so i decided to sell Ads Spot in my blog and i have a plan to invest more time to create more useful article and also to introduce Affiliate Productions in my article . Hope it can help me to improve my earnings from Affiliate Marketing Programs.



However, the lucky of mine and also the different of my earning to compare with another bloggers that i did not spent any bucks in expenses. So i still keep going my way and try to do it better and better. Some of my friends recommended that i should change my blog to Wordpress platform to bring it up to higher level . By the way , i actually see my blog is still alright at the moment and i don't want to change anything.

What is the different of Blog Tips World ?
If you are an usual reader of my blog , you can see there were many guest posts for my blog . The happier thing that i got is the guest posts were more quality and more impressive than last few months. It has really helped me to update my blog regularly and contribute for you definitely quality and useful article . In addition, it can keep you more excited in reading good articles with the different writing styles from another authors in Blog Tips World and it also make you not boring anymore when you visit my blog and read my article whole the time.

By the way , i also want to report all the guest posts in my blog in every months. I think it is the way for me to thanks the contributors and help me to keep in touch with them. With that purpose, i will do it in next every single month.

All the guest posts above which is absolutely impressive and helpful . If you miss to read any articles , here is a chance for you to choose what is necessary for you. All the authors are real experts in Blogging World or SEOers , so you can learn more experience from them.

Let me know how do you think about my monthly report ? Is it enough detail or not . Thanks for all of your supports . Now time to prepare for plan to be profitable and healthy August. See ya soon, guys

cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment